Freelance Jobs

Friday 4 December 2009

How Do You Build a Content-Rich Website or Blog In A Short Time?

I know the notion of creating your very own content-rich website might be a little intimidating, but you can do it. It’s not hard.
If there is a topic that you are interested in, it will be quite easy for you to churn out 20 articles in a week. When I started subconscious-secrets.com, it only took me my spare time on the plane and in the hotel room to prepare the articles. I created about 10 initial articles and slowly added more along the way.
When I started getting some nice income from Google Adsense, I knew that I need a number of similar websites to generate a significant monthly income. I also knew that I wouldn't have time to create articles for so many topics.
Like many people, I became an Adsense junkie. I signed up a number of memberships with some well known gurus (I don't want to mention their names) who promise to give you X amount of Adsense websites every month. Some even promise you unique contents (but they are actually junk contents). I thought with these websites, I could easily multiply my Adsense earning.
I was dead wrong.
Regardless of how I promoted those websites, my Adsense income from these websites was simply disappointing.
Remember, these are membership programs that typically cost about $97 a month. After 3 months of continual losses, I decided to cut my loss and move on.
By that time, I've tons of private label articles sitting in my computer and I thought why not make use of these articles. I did my keyword research, find a theme that is profitable, do some research, rewrite the private label articles and create my own website that is capable of drawing targeted traffic from the Search Engines.

What are private label articles?
Private label articles are special type of right or license which you purchase where you are legally allowed to edit and publish the article as your own, sell them and brand them under your own name without worrying about any copyright issues.
As I was simply rewriting those articles, the rate of website creation is quite fast. I added 4 new websites a month and after a few months, when my new websites started to show up in the Search Engine, my Adsense earning started to increase at a rate of USD200 a month.
At that time, I simply couldn't help to log in to my account everyday to check my latest earnings.
Right now, I'm more or less sure of the kind of earnings I can make from each website I build. With such confidence, I no longer rewrite articles myself. I simply go to www.getafreelancer.com , pay someone to rewrite them for just $1-$1.5 per article. I can easily recover the cost from my Adsense income.

Where to find good private label articles?
As an EmailCashPro member, you already have a good library of private label articles and ebooks to start with. It is your free membership with Craziest-Deal.com. If you are not already using the materials from this membership, it's time for you to take a serious look at this gold mine.
If you are looking for a good private label article membership, I highly recommend www.plrpro.com. Being a member of the top 4 private label article websites, I can confidently say that PLRPRO is the best because the articles are well written and the keyword research has simplified my work tremendously.

No comments:

Post a Comment