Freelance Jobs

Friday 4 December 2009

Your Roadmap To Become A Rich or Self Made Millionaire

Once you learn the skills of earning a few hundred 'extra' dollars a month, you will be able to earn a few thousand 'extra' dollars a month.

That's the beauty of Adsense. It's 100% scalable.

Have you heard of the principle of "Multiple Sources Of Income"?

This principle is the secret of wealth creation.

Most people only have a primary source of income, which is their job. But a job will never make you rich. You should create many secondary sources of income, especially passive income i.e. income that you will earn even if you don't work for it. From my experience, Adsense is definitely a good secondary source of income.

It's not tough to make a few thousand of Adsense income every month, provided you are willing to spend the initial few months to master the techniques. If you follow what is laid out in this course and build 20 websites, my experience is you can easily earn US$1000 a month. I know an internet marketer with 300 websites. You can guess how much he is making from Adsense.

A few thousand 'extra' monthly income is not a lot of money, but it is enough to pay for the monthly installment of one of my property investments. Keep building passive income and keep buying assets, this is what I've learnt from my mentor, who is a self-made multi-millionaire.

Of course, you can spend the extra money on your dream car or extravagant vacations. The only problem is you may find yourself further away from your million dollar dream.

Good News For Those Who Are Not Internet Savvy

Or Those Who Understand The Power Of Leverage

If the information in this course is too overwhelming to you;

If you understand the power of leverage (i.e. together, we can achieve more);

you may want to consider teaming up with me to build your Adsense Empire by joining the Sure Profit Boot Camp.

Sure Profit Boot Camp is a 50-50 revenue sharing mentorship program that will bring you through the entire process laid out in this course. From website creation to traffic generation, I will help you to do about 50% of the work, especially those parts that require technical know-how. By sharing the workload, you will be able to experience how I build a successful website from scratch. I can't think of any better way to learn than this.

How Is Sure Profit Boot Camp Different From Other Adsense Membership?

Sure Profit Boot Camp is unlike any program you have seen in the market, simply because most people are more interested in making money from you instead of for you.

You see, almost all the programs in the market adopt this thinking "I can show you how to make money, but you have to pay for everything and make the system work for you."

But my thinking is "If I am confident that you can make money, let's share the risk and make money together while you learn."

1) First, I guarantee that you will earn at least US$198 a month, or your money back

The idea is to help you to make your first monthly income of US$198. Once you have such an income, you would have accumulated enough experience to multiply your monthly earnings to US$1000s.

I don't think anyone dares to give such guarantee. Guaranteeing your monthly earning means I'm going to guide you, teach you, motivate you and scold you if necessary. I will even help you to promote your website and bring traffic to your website.

With such guarantee, you can be assured that I'll do my best to help you. But if all things fail (which is very unlikely if you have followed my instructions), I will be the first person to give you full refund and counsel you out of the program because I do not want to waste your time and my time.

2) Second, there is no monthly fee for you PLUS I will pay for your monthly expenses

I used to join many Adsense membership programs that charge US$97 a month and I lost a few hundred dollars. Because of that, I don't want you to go through the same experience.

I don't believe in charging you a monthly fee and telling you that "Persist, you will make money in 3 to 4 months."

My belief is, if I'm confident that you can make money in 3 to 4 months time, let's share the risk and profit. Why charge a monthly fee?

There is a one time cost when you join this program, but there is no monthly fee. Moreover, I'm going to cover all the domain and hosting fees. You can build as many websites as you want (with my approval of course because I need to look at the quality of your contents to make sure they can make money). I'm also going to help you submit your website to 100s of directories and your articles to 100s of article directories, just to make sure you got the basic done to start getting some traffic.

Let's do the maths:

For EACH website,

1 year domain + hosting = $35

Directory and article submission = $15

Minimum cost for EACH website in the First year = $50

If you build just 4 websites, they will cost me $200 in the first year. If you build 8 websites, they will cost me $400!! What if you build 50 websites in a year?!

The only way I can recover my cost is through our 50-50 Adsense revenue sharing. This means it is in my BEST interest to help you make money OR ELSE I will make a loss!

3) Thirdly, there is no technical knowledge required

This program is designed for beginners and amateurs. Your skill required is to rewrite the articles I've given you (or get some freelancers to do it) and create more links to your website. No keyword research, no website building, no graphic design, no server maintenance, no html and no javascripts.

Once you submit your rewritten articles to me, I will create your search engine optimized website. I will also promote your website and get your website listed in the Search Engines.

Website promotion is a joint effort. While I'm quite confident that you will start getting traffic through my promotion effort alone, you should spend some time to learn to build more links and thus more traffic to speed up your earnings.

How Much Does This Program Cost?

This is not the right question to ask. What you should be asking is how much can I make from this program. Do you prefer to spend $47 on an ebook and leave it aside to collect dust, or you prefer to invest $1000 on a program and earn $1000s every month.

I hope you can see that this program is meant to help you

ü by removing your fear of losing money (money back guarantee + no monthly fee + I pay all maintenance fee),

ü by removing your doubt if you are doing the right thing (we will go through the process together),

ü by helping you to build a strong foundation so that you can excel in the future.

I have no intention to market this program to non-emailcashpro members because frankly, I can make more money building websites for myself.

If you want to find out more about Sure Profit Boot Camp, you can go to www.sureprofitbootcamp.com.

If you prefer to do everything on your own, just follow the instructions in this course. Trust me, it's not that hard to make money from Adsense.

No comments:

Post a Comment