Freelance Jobs

Thursday 3 December 2009

Why Adsense for Make Money?

Whether you are a newbie or an experienced internet marketer, the first question you may ask is:
"There are so many ways to make money online, why Adsense?"

To me, Adsense income is

consistent : I've been earning Adsense income since 2004 and I'm not at all affected by all the major changes in the internet world.

maintenance free : I hardly spend much time maintaining my Adsense websites.

very low risk : It's quite hard to lose money in Adsense. Your main expenses are domain name and hosting fees, which you can get for just $35 at www.mister.net.

Some people may think it's simply a waste of time spending one week writing contents and one week creating and promoting a website just for the purpose of earning a few cents a click.

I think otherwise.

Let's do the mathematics.

Your time spent to create and promote a website = 2 weeks (part-time) or 2 days (if you outsource)

Monthly earning from Adsense = US$50 per website (I have websites that earn more than $100 a month. $50 is about the average.)

Maintenance = 1 hour a month? (Frankly, I hardly maintain my Adsense websites. 1 hour a month is about the maximum I spend.)

Assuming you can produce this kind of earning for 3 years, what it means is your 2 weeks (or 2 days) of part-time effort can earn you $50 x 12mths x 3yrs = USD$1800. Frankly, I think 3 years is an underestimate. My Adsense income from a single website has been quite consistent despite of all the changes that is happening in the internet world and I believe it will continue to bring me income for the next 10 years. What it means is your 2 weeks of part-time effort can earn you $6000!!!

Conclusion: 2 weeks part-time effort = US$6000. Wow!

**********

Let's look at it from another angle.

If one website earns you $50 a month and you build 2 websites a month, it will mean a USD$100 increase in your monthly earnings every single month. See the tabulation below:



Months Total established websites Monthly earning
1 2 $100
2 4 $200
3 6 $300
4 8 $400
5 10 $500
6 12 $600
7 14 $700
8 16 $800
9 18 $900
10 20 $1000
11 22 $1200
12 24 $1400

After 12 months, your monthly extra earnings from Adsense would be US$1400.

2 websites a month is the minimum an average person can achieve. If you are a bit hard working or if you start to outsource the work, you can easily launch 4 to 8 websites a month. You can go ahead calculating how much you will earn if you do that. The point I want to make is that Adsense income is 100% scalable. Once you learn how to make your first $100, making your first $1000 is just a matter of duplicating or multiplying your effort.

Look long term and always spend your time building passive income instead of immediate income. This is the way to achieve your financial and time freedom.

Are you starting to see the potential of Adsense?

No comments:

Post a Comment