Freelance Jobs

Friday 4 December 2009

Why should you Believe In Adsense?

Before we move on, some of you may ask
"Everyone seems to call themselves the guru nowadays. Why should I trust what you say?"

This is a valid question. Here are my answers:

1) Being the operator of EmailCashPro, I'm here to build a long-term relationship with our members - you. If I do not have some real stuff to share with you, why should I make a fool of myself and risk disappointing our members?

2) Everything I say here is everything I've experienced. There is a difference between "writing from experience" and "writing from what I learn".
I am showing you simple methods that work for an average and busy person, like me. If it works for me, t will work for you.

3) I have been creating websites since 2004. During this period, the internet landscape has changed tremendously, yet I seem to be the beneficiary of these changes. My Search Engine ranking keeps rising while my competitors seem to have disappeared from the Search Engines. It simply means I must have done something right.

Ok, enough said, where is the proof?

As promised, I'm going to show you a website that I created back in 2004 and is still making me US$100-$200 a month from Adsense alone, excluding my other affiliate and product sales.

The website is www.subconscious-secrets.com

During one of my business trips to Hong Kong in 2004, I spent my spare time in my hotel room, writing some articles for this website while my business partner was dozing away or messing around in the internet café. That little effort has earned me thousands of extra dollars and will continue to bring in nice income every year.

Most of the traffic to this website comes from Search Engine like Google, Yahoo and MSN. This is what I'm going to teach you soon.
The good thing about Search Engine traffic is that it is 100% free and it seems to give you continual traffic days after days. I don’t call myself the Search Engine guru because there are so many new things to learn in Search Engine and I seem to be learning everyday. But I know if I want to rank top 10 for certain keywords, I can.

Here is the proof:

1) Subconscious-secrets.com ranks #5 in Google for a very general keyword like "subconscious". (For your info, it is relatively easy to get top rank for long and non-competitive keywords such as "Nancy Lo Dog Training School" because there's probably only one Nancy Lo Dog Training School in the entire internet. But it takes some skills to get top rank for general keywords like "Dog Training School". It is even harder to get top rank for the keyword "Dog".)




2) Rank top 4 for "Subconscious mind power". This phrase has more than 2000 searches in Overture each month!




3) In the website, I am also selling a MUST listen audio recording of the classic success bible "The Master Key System". It was rumored that Bill Gates quitted his school after reading this book because he realized the truth of success. (Yes, I'm trying to sell you this audio program, not because I can make money but it's really a must listen. Till now, I still occasionally listen to this recording while I drive and I still discover new insights whenever I listen to it.)

To sell this audio recording, I need potential buyers. What would you search for if you want to buy The Master Key System audio? Of course, you will search for "The Master Key System Audio". Here's what you get when you search for this phrase.




Not bad for the 4th position. Not bad for my sales too.

I'm showing you all these not because I want to brag.
First, I promised that I'll show you a website that is making me good Adsense income.
Second, I want to proof to you that I know what I'm talking about.
Ready to shoot? Ok, let's fire to the next chapter!

No comments:

Post a Comment